Nov 23, 2009

hi

Ok, so not a clever title for my blog, but that should tell you something: I'm tired of trying to be clever. For some reason it feels like a good time to start blogging, even though I'm up to just the same ol' same ol'; going to school, looking for a job, knitting, and hanging out in SF.
I can't believe the semester's almost over already, I have less than a month left and many an unfinished project, plus project teams of people that don't tell me what's going on, don't listen to me, and don't do work on time. I like my marketing classes, but I am not going to be sad to be rid of my operations class. The professor is unreasonable, my project team uncommunicative, and my grades not my best ever, ugh. Still I think the end of this semester will be fairly stress-free, I only have one final exam. And I have only one assignment left in one of my classes and the third class is really fun. Thankfully I have these distractions to keep my mind off the fact that I have tried and failed to find a decent (or ANY) job for nearly a year and a half...that is a long ass time.

No comments:

Post a Comment