Nov 28, 2009

happy thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was a welcome break, got me out of two of my three classes this week. Unfortunately I still have some hw to finish but it's alright. Even more unfortunate is that the semester is over in about two and a half weeks and I have tons of work/studying to do before then, and like most semesters I will not be sad to see it go, mostly because of operations management. And to my serious disappointment I found out I have another operations requirement, so I signed up for it for next semester to get it over with. Ugh, I do not like it.
Anyway here's some Thanksgiving photos:


cheesecake crust

pumpkin and sugar

pumpkin cheesecake...turned out ok, but not as exciting as I thought. I had been psyching myself up for it for like 2 months...so it was bound to be somewhat disappointing.


In addition to cheesecake some chocolate was called for.

Bon-bons and strawberries. I do love working with chocolate, it's so challenging and satisfying. There are still some finer points that elude me, but I think it's the kind of thing people go to fancy cooking schools for so if I can learn I'll be thrilled.

Happy weekend, and wish me luck with finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment